Randy Rainbow takes on Bill Barr (4 minutes, but hilarious)
Kind of strange that we will be having a holiday that celebrates Hispanic heritage where many of those celebrating would be people who would be more than happy to drive all those of Hispanic heritage out of this country.
What is extremely sad is that the country that claims to be the beacon of liberty to the world looks to its southern border and sees children operated from their families and housed in what are essentially jails. Have another Margarita to shut down what little conscience you have if you approve of those policies.
By next Cinco de Mayo we should be deep in deciding the candidates who will be instrumental in righting our policies.
Turns my stomach to think of those kids at the border and the administration that is throwing these lives away.
- The Federal Reserve Board won’t get pizza after Herman Cain’s nomination was withdrawn. Now they won’t have a deadbeat dad after whose nomination was withdrawn last week?
- The NRA held their annual convention last weekend. It ended with a bit of a bang when what NRA higher up was removed from his position as president?
- One more candidate jumped into the presidential pool last week. What Colorado senator declared his candidacy for president?
- 10,000 is the new big record number Dear Leader established this week. 10,000 what?
- Attorney General Bill Barr did something really unprecedented to the House Judiciary Committee Thursday. What was it?
- Record flood crests were set at what Iowa city on the Mississippi, breaking 1993 records?
- In world weather, 100 million people are in the path as Cyclone Fani, the strongest cyclone in 20 years, hit what Asian country Friday?
- Following a very successful but quiet test market in Saint Louis, Burger King is rolling out its Impossible Burger which is made of what?
- May 3rd, 1963. The Birmingham, Alabama police roll out what new weapon in their war against civil rights protestors?
- Both of Iowa’s senators called for the end of tariffs imposed by Dear Leader on what products with Mexico and Canada as they continue to hamper trade deals?
- In Boston, the CEO of Insys Therapeutics was found guilty of racketeering in a bribery scheme that paid doctors to prescribe what product made by Insys?
- In a decision that will cost workers billions, the Labor Department decided that gig economy workers were what as opposed to being employees?
- On this date in 1961 (May 5, 1961) who became the first American in space when he went on a 15 minute ride to a height of 116 above the earth?
- What high level FBI official announced he would be resigning on May 11th?
- A 16 year old boy from what Central American country died in US custody on Tuesday?
- What world capital of nearly 10 million people will have to be moved as a result of sinking and rising seas?
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the US is prepared to intervene in what country’s internal struggles?
- May 7th, 1945, General Alfred Jodl signed the unconditional surrender of what country to the Allies?
- A letter written by whom was dismissed as “snitty” by AG William Barr during questioning before the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday?
- The FDA last week ok’ed the sale of IQOS a product that creates a vapor rich in what addictive drug that will be inhaled by users?
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Reacting to the journalist April Ryan’s call for her to be fired, the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said, on Friday, that she has been the victim of the media’s “widespread anti-liar bias.”
“From their obsession with fact-checking to their relentless attacks on falsehoods, the media have made no secret of their bias,” Sanders said. “It’s open season on liars in America.”
- Stephen Moore
- Oliver North. Ollie North not bad enough for the NRA? Wow
- Michael Bennet
- Provable lies since he entered office. He had a great weekend last weekend racking up hundreds of lies.
- He failed to show up to a hearing where he was the witness. Tell me about rule of law again.
- India. It will be felt as far away as Mt. Everest with heavy snows
- Plant based food, no meat.
- Fire hoses.
- Aluminum and steel.
- Contractors. Thus businesses will no longer have to pay OT or contribute to SS
- Alan Shepard
- Rod Rosenstein
- Djakarta, Indonesia
- Venezuela – don’t think it is the oil do you?
- Robert Mueller
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Americans across the country wish that Donald Trump would reveal his secret to staying so young and vibrant, the nation’s personal trainers have confirmed.
According to Tracy Klugian, a fitness professional in St. Louis, “not a day goes by” without one of his clients requesting a physical regimen that will give him or her the youthful appearance and mental sharpness that have made Trump the envy of millions.