Planning on eating today? You may want to stay away from fresh fruits and vegetables since our government food inspectors are locked out from doing their work. For business, this would be a good time to cut a few corners and save a few bucks, right?
Taking an airplane trip? Security agents are missing work in high volumes since they aren’t getting paid. Air traffic controllers are also. Their ranks were already thin.
Doing a little sight-seeing at some of our country’s national parks or monuments? Bad timing.
It is almost as if some terrorist has taken control of our government and stopped some of the country’s most basic services. I do not know if that is true, but somewhere in Moscow a man named Vlad Putin most likely has a huge smile on his face as he once again sees the US being ground to a halt by his friend Donald.
Oy Vey, what a mess.
- 13 year old Jayme Closs was able to escape her abductor 3 months after her parents were murdered and she was abducted in what nearby state?
- Dear Leader twittered that he will cut off FEMA funds to what state?
- In an interview on 60 minutes Sunday night who said there is “no question” that Dear Leader is a racist?
- Speaking of racists, who had a hard time understanding that “white nationalist” and “white supremacist” were offensive?
- Dear Leader called a meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday. Who walked out of that meeting within a few minutes after it started?
- Cyntoia Brown was granted clemency for the crime of murdering the man who was sex-trafficking her in what state?
- A federal judge ruled what law that stopped undercover investigations of livestock facilities unconstitutional Wednesday?
- What prominent Iowa Republican state senator announced his primary candidacy for Iowa’s 4th US congressional seat?
- All four living what contradicted Dear Leader’s claim that they are all in favor of a border wall?
- Thanks to a resounding referendum victory in November, 1.5 million ex-felons will be able to vote in what state starting last Monday?
- Dear Leader claimed there were 4,000 what stopped at the border the first half of 2018. Data showed only 6 what were actually stopped?
- Sears – is it still in business or not?
- What major figure in the probe into Russian sabotage of the 2016 election is expected to leave the DOJ in the next few weeks?
- What billionaire announced he would not run for president in 2020?
- What late night TV host is giving jobs to furloughed federal employees during the shutdown?
- This ought to be some settlement. What super rich person is being divorced by his wife?
- Dear Leader, Jr. drew major backlash when he compared daddy’s border wall to what kind of an enclosure?
- Paul Manafort’s legal team filed a poorly redacted file that revealed that Manafort gave what information to a Russian contact?
- It’s just a part-time job. What politician sold $35 million worth of real estate last year?
- What Dear Leader lawyer claimed Friday that the Trump team should be able to “correct” the Mueller report before any of it is made public?
John Fugelsang on Twitter:
Steve King proves that the most common trait of ignorant racists is a total ignorance that they’re racist.
- California – a little confused whether he said he will or he wants to – either way it is the wrong thing to do.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Iowa’s own Steve King
- Dear Leader – threw a tantrum and walked out
- Iowa’s famous Ag-gag law
- Randy Feenstra
- People with names on the terrorist watch list. This does not mean any of the 6 were terrorists.
- I think so. Sort of.
- Rod Rosenstein
- Tom Steyer
- Jimmy Kimmel
- Jeff Bezos
- A zoo fence. Seriously, junior?
- Polling data
- Dear Leader
- Rudy Giuliani – wouldn’t every criminal want that deal?
Did you ever consider that a man who paid $135,000 for one sex act with a porn star is maybe not quite the great deal maker he claims himself to be?