Look who is here to brighten our Easter!
There is a bit of fear in these parts that many people have not been out to the grocery store for a spell. When that Easter Bunny comes hopping around he might look like a tasty meal. Please do not eat the Easter Bunny folks! The kids will never understand.
Back to a bit of reality. We will include some Easter questions today.
- In Florida, a woman was arrested for putting plastic Easter eggs in people’s mailboxes with what surprising filling?
- Monday the number of Covid-19 related deaths in the US surpassed what milestone number?
- Exactly two weeks earlier the death toll stood at what much lower milestone number?
- At one time early this year the Democratic presidential primary had at least 25 candidates. Who was the 24th candidate to suspend his campaign Wednesday?
- The SCOTUS cancelled April arguments then decided to hear one more concerning postponing the primary voting in what state?
- Thought to have originated with a 14th century monk, what bready sweet treat for Good Friday often has fruit in it and white icing on top?
- What beloved folk singer/ songwriter succumbed to Covid-19 Tuesday in Nashville?
- What presidential candidate announced he would wear a mask in public because of the corona virus?
- Looks like Boris Johnson moved out of his previous room in what portion of the hospital Friday?
- The University of Iowa Hospital is taking part in a study of Remdesivir for what disease?
- Easter’s date every year depends on what heavenly body?
- President Obama had high praise for coronavirus recovery proposals offered by what former Democratic presidential candidate?
- Rep. Katie Porter of California found that our exports of what items went up dramatically in the months early in the coronavirus era?
- The administration has once again set a date for “reopening” the economy. What is their new target?
- How many more Americans applied for unemployment insurance this week?
- What was the cost of the trip former acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly to fly to Guam to trash talk the former captain of the Theodore Roosevelt?
- Does the word “Easter” appear in the Bible?
- Oopsie! We suddenly have a new White House Press Secretary. Who fired the previous press secretary as one go his first acts on his new job?
- What major American city Tuesday required workers in essential businesses to wear face masks?
- Travel restrictions are slowly being lifted in what Chinese city where the pandemic is reputed to have begun?
Over 14,000 people who were alive 2 months ago, are now dead because Trump did nothing 3 months ago. #TrumpLiedPeopleDied – irishrygirl
- Pornographic pictures
- Bernie Sanders
- Hot cross buns ( one a penny, two a penny…….)
- John Prine
- Joe Biden!
- The ICU
- Covid-19. Remdesivir was first created for SARS
- The moon
- Elizabeth Warren
- May 1.
- 6.6 million. That is nearly 17 million in 3 weeks
- New White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows
- Los Angeles
Two minutes of some adorable cats with Easter eggs