When our Dear Leader Chosen One, Mr. Stable Genius, decided to take out the Iranian General against all advice from nearly all his advisors, many people immediately thought “How will Iran respond? What will they attack to get even?” My first thought was “It is the middle of winter. I hope they don’t attack out electric grid.” Our electric grid is kind of old and rickety andthe software running the system is apparently hackable.Mid-winter would be a really bad time to find out the vulnerabilities hadn’t been fixed since the hack last year.
We could put some money toward bringing our infrastructure up to snuff, but the Stable Genius has a better idea – run up huge debts giving huge tax cuts to people who don’t need them. You have to wonder what kind of a stable produced such a genius. Donald J. Trump. The J is for Jenius (he said it I didn’t).
What did we learn last week, kiddies?
- In the new book “A Very Stable Genius” the authors relate a story where what senior administration official called Pentagon brass “a bunch of dopes and babies”?
- At a Holocaust Memorial event in Israel Prince Charles of Great Britain snubbed a handshake from what senior administration official?
- The Chosen One dismissed potential troop brain injuries sustained in a retaliation attack from Iran as what?
- The administration will try to ban travel into the US by what kind of people?
- The National Archives admitted it made a mistake when they blurred signs of people protesting what political figure?
- ISU Economist David Swenson released a study showing that since the Great Recession, Iowa’s recovery ranked where in relation to its neighboring states?
- During the impeachment arguments, what Republican senator wrote a note complaining about incivility to CJ Roberts when Rep. Nadler called some debunked Republican arguments “lies”?
- Many Chinese New Year’s celebration have been drastically reduced or cancelled due to an outbreak of what?
- What two NFL teams will be matched up in this year’s Super Bowl?
- Iowa Women’s Basketball Coach Lisa Bluder joined a small circle of Big Ten coaches with over 200 Big Ten wins. Ironically, who is the only other woman in that group?
- At Davos, what big fan complained that Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh did not have Pulitzer Prizes?
- What senior administration official Thursday said teen age climate crusader Greta Thunberg should study economics?
- “On day one as president, I will order the release of every document related to this impeachment inquiry that the administration has been hiding,” said what Democratic presidential candidate Friday?
- What PBS news icon passed in his sleep Thursday at the age of 85?
- A “bomb blizzard” hit what Canadian province with 30” of snow and hurricane force winds 10 days ago?
- Which Democratic presidential candidate filed a $50 million lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for “defamation”?
- Utah banned “conversion therapy” by licensed therapists last week. Has Iowa banned this practice?
- Thanks for the laughs. What founding member of Monty Python’s Flying Circus died last week?
- The Princeton doctoral degree, OBE medal and other memorabilia of what great British scientist, father of computers and breaker of the Enigma machine in WWII were recovered in Colorado last week?
- What Democratic leaders will give the response to the State of the Union address Feb. 4th?
do fair trials generally take place in the middle of the night?do innocent people generally block every witness from testifying?asking for 65 million friends. – Jeff Tiedrich
- The current president, the Jenius
- VP Pence
- Headaches – 34 troops have now been diagnosed with TBI
- Pregnant women to stop so-called “birth tourism”
- The Chosen One
- Susan Collins
- The Wuhan coronavirus
- Kansas City and San Francisco
- C. Vivian Stringer
- The Chosen One
- Mnuchin – father of the $1 T a year deficit
- Elizabeth Warren
- Jim Lehrer
- Newfoundland – pictures here.
- Tulsi Gabbard – Clinton never mentioned Gabbard by name
- As far as I could find 19 states had banned conversion therapy, but not Iowa.
- Terry Jones
- Alan Turing
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Rep. Veronica Escobar of Texas will deliver the Spanish-language response.