“Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes. Families are torn apart; men, women, and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have disappeared.” Anne Frank
What is happening to us, people?
And, oh, what a horrible week it was.
- Walmart seems to be a focal point for much of the violence that is occurring. In an odd incident in Gibsonton, Florida Thursday a man used what to attack customers in the Walmart?
- In Montana a man choked and broke the skull of a boy who did not remove his hat during the national anthem. The suspect’s lawyer claimed his client was following orders from who?
- Republicans seemed to land on what two excuses for the rash of gun massacres happening in this country?
- After scoring a goal in his MLS game, soccer star Alejandro Bedoya grabbed the stadium microphone to make a statement about what issue?
- The governor of what state was shouted down during an appearance at the scene of a mass shooting with the crowd calling for what?
- Our top diplomat for Latin America resigned last week amid internal disputes with the administration over what policy?
- When asked if Dear Leader is a racist what Democratic presidential candidate simply replied “Yes”?
- In odd news last week, a woman walking her two dogs on a beach in New Zealand discovered 19 packages of what worth @ $3million?
- Whoops, a belated happy birthday to what Iowa born president yesterday?
- After giving Steve King a really tough race in 2018, who jumped back in to run for the 4th district congressional seat for 2020?
- What non-politician became the ninth candidate to qualify for the next Democratic debate in September?
- An ICE raid in what state took parents away while their kids attended the first day of school?
- On Friday, Dear Leader said that in gun legislation negotiations the views of what group would be “fully represented and respected”?
- August 11, 1965 – 54 years ago today – 6 days of riots started in what section of Los Angeles?
- Congress member Abby Finkenauer hosted a member of what powerful federal commission to discuss the digital divide in rural areas?
- Wednesday Agriculture Secretary Perdue got a rude reception in Minnesota after what country announced a stop to purchasing US agricultural products?
- More meatless meat sandwiches coming – what chain will be testing a meatless meatball sandwich?
- An Israeli spacecraft that landed on the moon in April may have introduced what form of earthly life to the moon?
- At the end of his Wednesday night show what Fox News talking head announced a sudden vacation following a week where he declared white supremacism to be a hoax?
- French inventor Franky Zapata crossed the English Channel in 22 minutes aboard what kind of craft?
- A golf cart – he ran it through the doors and proceeded to run down customers.
- Dear Leader
- Video games and mental illness. Both of these are easily proven false
- Gun control – “Congress, do something now. End gun violence,” he said into the microphone to great applause.
- Mike DeWine of Ohio appearing in Dayton.
- Elizabeth Warren
- Herbert Hoover – 145 years
- JD Scholten
- Andrew Yang
- The NRA of course. It’s just theater folks, nothing substantive will happen.
- The FCC – Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel came to see the internet’s effects on agriculture.
19. Tucker Carlson
20. A jet powered hoverboard