Have you ever seen a group so incompetent at governing as this current crop of Republicans? From Dear Leader who thinks windmill noise causes cancer on down to our Dear Governor who just can’t decide so she defers to the eminently qualified cancer detector Dear Leader:
Gov. Kim Reynolds, also a Republican, addressed Trump’s remarks with reporters Wednesday as well and highlighted the important role wind energy plays in Iowa’s economy. However, she declined to say whether she thinks Trump is wrong that wind turbines can cause cancer. “That’s not my place,” she said. “You know how those things change,” she said. “One year, coffee’s good for you. The next year, coffee causes cancer.”
So drinking a cup of coffee by the windmill is suicide, but guns are safe!
We could go on and on, but we all might start crying. Good Grief I miss the competence of an Obama or a Vilsack.
Here we go:
- Even though he was born in the Bronx (NYC), Dear Leader insisted this week that his dad was born where?
- What most famous resident of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, England is about to be (or may have already been) removed and then arrested by British police?
- What radical right Republican congressman from Florida is mulling a run for the senate – in Alabama?
- Topping his selection of incompetent Stephen Moore to be on the Federal Reserve Board, Dear Leader mentioned what even more incompetent individual as a possible nominee also?
- Which Democratic presidential candidate has proposed that CEOs be held accountable for their companies malfeasance and spend time in jail?
- Dear Leader proposed (then withdrew) shutting borders with what country last week? This action would lead to drastic economic consequences for the US.
- Almost missed this a couple of weeks ago. What US official publicly called for the US to send a manned space mission to the moon?
- To repeat our weekly question, what is going on with Brexit?
- Trisha Newbold is a name in the news this week that is raising hopes among Democrats and blood pressure among Republicans. Why?
- New gun restrictions passed the first of three votes by a 119 to 1 majority in what country’s parliament last week?
- Iowa’s ridiculous privatized Medicaid system had another huge upheaval last week when what MCO (managed care organization) opted out of the system?
- The administration is planning to cut the number of federal inspectors for what major Iowa product by 40% starting next month?
- The percentage of Americans not engaging in what adult activity reached an all time high last year at a whopping 23%?
- Well it looks like restoration of voting rights for what group of people has failed in the Iowa legislature?
- What senior White House official was identified as the senior official whose security clearance was denied by career security officials?
- How many administration officials had security clearance denied only to have the denials overridden by Dear Leader?
- What rock ’n’ roll icon had successful heart valve surgery Friday?
- Who is Lori Lightfoot?
- We’re number 1! It was announced Wednesday that Iowa led the nation in structurally deficient what?
- The USDA announced this week that it would stop using what animals in its toxoplasmosis studies?
Last month, every Republican in the House voted to make the Mueller report public.
This week, every Republican on the Judiciary Committee voted against letting @RepJerryNadler subpoena the report so it can’t ever be made public.
- Germany – maybe Dear Leader wishes his dad was a certain famous German?
- Julian Assange
- Matt Gaetz
- Herman Cain
- Elizabeth Warren
- Mike Pence
- Send your answers to Theresa May #10 Downing Street London, England
- Newbold is the career security official who blew the whistle last week on the high number of administration officials whose denial of security was overridden by Dear Leader.
- New Zealand
- United Health Care
- Having sex
- Felons who have served their sentence. Iowa is one of two states where felons must petition for restoration.
- Jared Kushner. Massive debt was one problem which seems to have been cleared up by a foreign power.
- Mick Jagger
- The newly elected mayor of Chicago.
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After praising Donald J. Trump, on Sunday, for cutting aid to “three Mexican countries,” the cast of “Fox & Friends” blamed former President Barack Obama for creating additional Mexicos during his tenure in the White House.