Hey we missed the high holy days of basketball last year. Let us not have any more such shenanigans! From here on out political leaders must take warnings of impending disaster seriously so as not to disturb the gods of basketball again. Do we understand.
This goes for you dweebs out there who seem to think that there is no pandemic or corona virus or that you will never be infected by the virus and so you do not need to be vaccinated. GET VACCINATED! It’s people like you who are the virus’s best buddy. It’s people like you who will give the virus a place to breed and mutate until current vaccines no longer work.
If your fevered little mind thinks you are some kind of hero or one of God’s chosen, nothing could be further from the truth. You want to be a real, real hero get vaccinated and help others get vaccinated.
Sure nice not asking questions about disasters done by the administration any more.
- What specific group of housing for the elderly were completely without corona virus cases in Iowa as of last Thursday?
- Friday marked the 18th anniversary of the US involvement in military action in what country?
- Tussaud’s Waxworks in San Antonio had to remove a Trump figure for what reason?
- Holy St. Paddy’s Day! What arrived in many Americans bank accounts on March 17th?
- It is still Women’s History month. The previous president gave a posthumous pardon to this suffragette pioneer for attempting to vote. Whose estate rejected the offer of this pardon?
- Which coronavirus vaccine has been cleared for use again in Europe after concerns that it caused blood clots?
- What Native American became the first Native to lead the Interior Department?
- March 23, 1775 who uttered these words “I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”?
- As proven Tuesday in Atlanta, what group of Americans has been singled out for physical attacks since the beginning of the pandemic?
- What failed casino owner is trying to get Florida to enact laws to allow him to open a casino there?
- Pope Francis said Catholic priests could not bless what to the disappointment gay Catholics?
- What numerically significant number of vaccines was achieved Friday March 19th in the US?
- Iowa State fired its men’s basketball coach last week. What dubious milestone did the Cyclones reach this season that led to the dismissal?
- Who was the first female Attorney General of the United States?
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island suggested that the FBI may have done a “fake” background check on who in 2018 and that check should be investigated?
- Katherine Tai was unanimously confirmed by the Senate to be the first woman of color to what important position in the Biden cabinet?
- In Michigan, charges were NOT dismissed in the Flint water case for what former major Michigan politician?
- Corona virus vaccine maker Moderna announced it would be testing its vaccine with what currently unvaccinated group?
- A May 1st deadline looms for withdrawing US troops from what country?
- The ex-daughter-in-law of what extremely close confidant of the previous president is cooperating with prosecutors in Trump financial investigations?
The Bible is 100% accurate, especially when thrown at close range. – TheTweetOfGod
- Nursing homes – Yippee!
- People kept punching it
- The stimulus checks!
- Susan B. Anthony
- Astra Zeneca
- Deb Haaland of New Mexico
- Patrick Henry
- Asian Americans. Much of this hate has been pushed by the Republican Party
- Donald Trump – just won’t follow laws will he?
- Gay marriages
- 100,000,000 doses administered in the US
- The Cyclones lost every conference basketball game this year
- Janet Reno under Clinton
- SCOTUS Justice Brett Kavanaugh. It was pretty apparent at the time the investigation was fake.
- Chief US Trade Negotiator
- Former Governor Rick Snyder
- Children under 12. – down to 6 months
- Trump accountant Allen Weisselberg – sounds like she might have an ax to grind.
There are members of Congress, who participated in the incitement of an insurrection, who are still walking freely around the halls of the Capitol. – Steven Beschloss
All of today’s cartoons from http://all-hat-no-cattle.blogspot.com