Dear Leader vs. history (excerpt from July 4th, 2019 speech at the National Mall):
“In June of 1775 the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander-in-chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown,” Trump said.
Then, he went off the rails and seemingly mixed up the Revolutionary War with the War of 1812. “Our Army manned the air, it rammed (?) the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”
In fairness, Dear Leader did not serve in either war because of his bone spurs.
It just gets worse.
- Despite Dear Leader’s event being on a national holiday at a national park, tickets were distributed by what group for the event?
- Can’t be too tough. Dear Leader is reportedly ready to let what country keep its current stockpile of nuclear weapons?
- In a major lie upon meeting with Kim Jung Un, Dear Leader claimed that what other American leader had begged to come to North Korea but was denied by Kim?
- Wednesday brought the report of the demise of what publication that is considered one of the great humor magazines in American history?
- The 4th of July saw Democratic presidential candidates all over Iowa. What 2 candidates ran into each other at an Iowa Cubs baseball game Thursday night?
- Which Democratic candidate raised an astounding $24.8 million last quarter?
- America was fooled into thinking that Dear Leader had given up on the census citizenship question Monday because Monday (July 1) was the deadline for what to happen?
- In ongoing protests in what Chinese territory, protestors broke into the legislative chambers Monday?
- What administration official was roasted on Twitter for inserting herself in inappropriate historical situations after she did so during the G20?
- For the final photo of the G20 meeting, Dear Leader poses himself next to what Middle Eastern monarch?
- Once the only Republican to stand up and say Dear Leader was involved in crimes as reported in the Mueller Report, what Michigander left the Republican Party this week?
- What business leader, who counted the Ford Mustang and saving Chrysler from bankruptcy among his accomplishments, died this week at age 95?
- WNBA star Sue Bird expressed outrage because Dear Leader was publicly bashing Bird’s girlfriend. Who is Sue Bird’s girlfriend?
- The US was screaming last week the Iran had exceeded the stockpile of what commodity agreed to in a treaty that the US has pulled out of?
- “I’m 10-15” is a secret facebook group with crude jokes about the death of immigrants and other similar crude material, included nearly half of what group that deals with immigrants?
- Anchorage, Alaska called off fireworks on July 4th die to what weather phenomena?
- Speaking freaky weather, what major Mexican city was blanketed in as much as 5 feet of hail last Sunday?
- During an interview with Tucker Carlson, Dear Leader claimed that what is a new problem (in the past two years) in cities?
- “Super nests” of what insects – some as big as VW cars – are appearing across Alabama due to much warmer winters?
- What early American flag has been tied into a new controversy where flags before slaves were freed have become symbols for right wingers?
- Republican National Committee – that seems to make it a partisan event that we paid for
- North Korea. After all if you can’t trust Kim Jung Un, who can you trust?
- President Obama
- Mad Magazine
- Joe Biden and Beto O’Rourke
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- July 1 was the deadline for the questionnaires to begin printing.
- Hong Kong
- Ivanka Trump
- MBS of Saudi Arabia
- Justin Amash
- Lee Iacocca
- Soccer star Megan Rapinoe
- Enriched uranium.
- Border patrol agents
- Extreme heat and fire hazards
- Yellow Jackets
- The Betsy Ross flag