Attend a legislative forum in your area.
(2) SUBMIT a comment OR SIGN UP to speak AT a hearing for one of the following bills. This is the last step before going to the full House or Senate floor for a vote. A brief summary of each bill is provided. The link is where you may submit your comment or sign up to speak at the hearings on MONDAY and TUESDAY next week.
– HF 518 – A bill for an act relating to workers’ compensation and including effective date and
applicability provisions. (Formerly HSB 169.)
– HF 516 – A bill for an act relating to the conduct and administration of elections, including
voter registration, absentee voting, voter identity verification, signature verification, polling
place prohibitions, commissioner duties and certifications, voter misconduct information and
reporting, straight party voting, and post-election audits, creating an electronic poll book and
polling place technology revolving loan fund, providing penalties, and including effective date
and applicability provisions. (Formerly HSB 93)
– HF 295 – A bill for an act prohibiting counties and cities from establishing certain regulations
relating to employment matters and the sale or marketing of consumer merchandise, providing
for properly related matters, and including effective date provisions. (MINIMUM WAGE BILL; Formerly HSB 92.)
– HF 484 – A bill for an act relating to the governing of certain water utilities and including
effective date provisions. (DMWW; Formerly HF 316).