Let’s see, cats laying on the porch instead of my chair? Check
Buzzy little motors all over the neighborhood? Check
Saturday night races ruining the quietness as we open the windows for the first time in months? Check
Yep, must be spring!
Were you paying attention?
1) Wow. Just 10 days ago, SpaceX landed a missile on on a barge at sea. Truly incredible. What famous entrepreneur is the head of SpaceX?
2) Bernie Sanders asked the GAO what percentage of corporations did not pay federal income taxes last year. The GAO responded with what percent?
3) In Peru the daughter of former Prime Minister Alberto Fujimori led after the first round of voting. Where is Alberto Fujimori at the present time?
4) Former Senator Bob Graham of Florida went on 60 Minutes last weekend to call for the release of what document(s)?
5) April 15th, 1912. What boat sunk after hitting an iceberg?
6) Who did Chuck Grassley have breakfast with Tuesday?
7) In New Jersey, the state School Board has posted its list of religious holidays for which students may be excused. About how many religious holidays are listed? (note: this includes all faiths)
8) What former Beatle said “no, no, no” to a North Carolina appearance?
9) Goldman Sachs agreed to pay more than how much to settle for their conduct related to Mortgage backed securities?
10) “Listen my children and you shall hear, Of the midnight ride of” who? “ ‘Twas the 18th of April in ’75.”
11) What happened on the 19th of April, 1775?
12) What former Iowa congressional candidate was rejected by the Iowa senate for a post on Iowa’s HAWK-I medical program for kids?
13) The Panama Papers take down another world politician as the PM of what former eastern bloc country resigned?
14) Monday, which presidential candidate declared “The system is rigged, it’s crooked”?
15) If approved by parliament, Czechia will be the new name for what country?
16) April 20th, 1889. What infamous world leader is born Braunau am Inn, Austria?
17) What little competition there is in US corporate news got even less last week as what cable news service signed off for the last time Tuesday?
18) Officially, the Center for Disease Control has linked what virus to microcephaly?
19) “I believe you should only turn to a person who has participated in the primary” said what politician as he once again spurned talk of a presidential draft?
20) What team no longer holds the NBA record for wins in a season, as of Wednesday?
1) Elon Musk. He’s also selling a lot of Tesla’s right now
3) He’s in jail in Peru for crimes committed while PM
4) The 28 pages redacted from the 9/11 commission report
5) the Titanic
6) Merrick Garland.
7) 100 (muslim, hindu, christian, bahai, wiccan etc.)
9) more than $5 billion
10) Paul Revere
11) the battle of Lexington and Concord and the start of the American Revolution
12) Marrionette Miller-Meeks
14) Donald Trump. He was talking about the Republican delegate system
15) The Czech Republic. That won’t be confusing.
16) Adolf Hitler
17) Al Jazeera
18) the zika virus
19) Paul Ryan
20) the Chicago Bulls. The Golden state Warriors won #73 on the last day of the season to pass them.