Our Senators are planning to hold several Town Hall events over the next two weeks. See Ernst and Grassley schedules below.
The Indivisible Field Team is working with groups and organizing across Iowa.
Indivisible Iowa is also organizing into Iowa state senate and house districts throughout Iowa in closed FB groups.
Click on the link below if you want to join Indivisible Iowa on Facebook.
- Friday 2/17 at 11:30am CST in Corydon, at Betty’s Cafe (101 South Lafayette St)
- Tuesday 2/21 at 1:30pm CST in Maquoketa at the Maquoketa City Hall (201 East Pleasant Street)
- Tuesday 2/21 at 7:45am CST in Iowa Falls at the Iowa Falls Fire Department (218 South River Street)
- Tuesday 2/21 at 2:15pm CST in Garner at the Hancock County Courthouse (855 State Street)
- Thursday 2/23 at 10am CST in Charles City at the Floyd County Courthouse (101 South Main Street)
- Friday 2/24 at 8am in Parkersburg at the Parkersburg Civic Center (502 3rd Street)
If you plan to attend a Town Hall, register your Indivisible Action on our website and take the lead in getting your group to turn out for the event. Registering your action on our website will help other folks in the area connect with you and get involved — growing your voice and impact. We are stronger when we stand indivisible.
If this is your first time attending a Town Hall event, check out our Town Hall Tips for more information about how your group can best leverage the Town Hall to make your voices heard. It would also be a good idea to confirm the time and location of the Town Hall by calling your MoC’s district office.
**Important note from BFIA**
You can join Indivisible Iowa in your House and Senate District.
There is a list here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370033640032251/permalink/387999414902340/